We have uploaded Chinese versions of materials that can support our Open Truth campaign. We encourage you to adapt these materials to reflect the cultural norms and attitudes of your intended audience. Be sure to review our cover letter, which provides a brief description of our campaign and instructions for how to receive word document versions of the below materials. Should you decide to modify or redistribute any of our curriculum materials, be sure to credit us! *see below*
Download Chinese Materials
- Sugary Drinks 101 - This PowerPoint presentation is an introduction to sugary drinks that includes data on health disparities related to overconsumption of sugary drinks.
- Converting Sugar Grams to Teaspoons – This handout teaches how to convert grams of sugar into teaspoons.
- New FDA Nutrition Label - See an image of the recent changes the FDA made to their nutritional label.
- Sugary Drinks are Making Us Sick Activity – This fill in the blank worksheet reviews some of the health impacts of sugary drinks.
- Sugary Drinks are Making Us Sick Answer Key
- Evaluation template
- Less Sugar, Sweeter Life – This flyer was developed by NICOS and provides basic sugary drink facts in English and Chinese.
- Dental Fact Sheet – This English and Chinese flyer was created with funding from the DentaQuest Foundation and The California Wellness Foundation.
*This curriculm developed by the Open Truth Partnership (led by Shape Up San Francisco) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. We cite our sources for any facts/studies, and per this license, should you modify any of these materials, you must indicate where changes have been made.