Shape Up SF updated the 2007 Be Sugar Savvy curriculum that was developed by Alameda County.
- Sugar Savvy Presentation Guide – A script that you should customize to reflect the communities you serve. Pick and choose which activities you want to use in a variety of settings.
- Sugar Calculation – one-page handout to calculate the number of teaspoons of sugar in a container
- Show Me the Sugar – one-page handout to show the different names for sugar and how to find the sugar in a nutrition label
- Sugar Shockers – list of common snack foods and their sugar content. Create your own sugar shocker list with the snacks and beverages that are popular in your community
- Sugar FAQ – frequently asked questions about sugar