On November 17, 2022, Shape Up SF’s Policy, Systems, Environments Action Team (PSEAT) hosted a virtual panel of community advocates who have successfully secured nearly $2.5M over 2 years through the city’s addback process.
- Jennifer Navarro-Marroquin is co-founder of Community Well, Shape Up SF Coalition Co-chair and has over 15 years of experience as a business owner. She currently has a Prosperity Coaching and Financial Services business and weaves both financial education and holistic arts together to help many individuals return to their natural state of happiness and fulfillment.
- John McCormick is the program manager of TNDC Healthy Retail and has been a part of the TNDC family since 2016. He started at TNDC as a volunteer in the Tenderloin People’s Garden and became the manager of Healthy Retail in 2020. Before his time at TNDC, John spent a decade working in restaurants as a cook, waiter, and a bus boy. John holds a bachelor’s degree in international studies and a masters degree in nonprofit administration.
- Naeemah Charles is the Director of Public Policy Communications for Children’s Council of San Francisco since 2020. Naeemah is a political veteran with experience in public policy, public speaking, grassroots organizing, and issue-based campaigns.
- View the recording
- View the slides
- D11 Mental Health Research Report
- D11 Mental Health Budget Proposal
- Community Well Addback Presentation
- Watch an interview with Christina Goette, SFDPH and Jamie Stark, Farming Hope, about the addback process
PSEAT meets on the second Wednesday of each month from 10-11 am. Register for the meetings.