CBAT would like to understand how to support both nonprofit organizations that work to address healthy eating and active living, and the grant makers who support them. Achieving health equity is a foundational principle for this work. CBAT plans to achieve this by:
- Mapping HEAL focused non profits (HFNP) in SF
- Understanding HFNP’s capacity challenges
- Understanding current Technical Assistance (TA) and Capacity Building (CB) programs of grant makers
- Creating and curating existing resources for TA and CB
- Creating recommendations for grant makers to support strategies that increase the capacity of HFNP
CBAT meets on the 4th Tuesday of every other month from 1-2:30 PM at 25 Van Ness, room 330A. A call-in option is available. The next meeting will be February 26. Please RSVP if you plan to attend.